We need quality donations!
Clean out your garage and help build affordable housing in Dane County.
How it Works:
1. First, see our compete 2014 ReStore Materials Accepted List
2. Call (608) 663-1191 for questions or to pre-approve your donation
3. Bring your donation to our EAST or WEST Habitat ReStore locations during business hours – 9 to 5 p.m., Tuesday to Saturday.
*For especially large donations you can Request a Donation Pick Up online
4. Receive a receipt for tax purposes when you donate (upon request).
Here are 10 items most commonly purchased or donated to the Habitat ReStore:
3. New and Gently Used Furniture
Bed frames, dressers, tables, chairs and hutches
4. Building Materials
Lumber, new trim, framing lumber and plywood. Check out our new Urban Wood product line.
6. Household Items
Energy-efficient light bulbs, hand tools, power tools, garden supplies, door handles, hinges, screws and nails
9. Flooring — Tile and Carpeting
Wood flooring (new and used), carpeting (new only), tile (new only), vinyl, ceramic, slate and marble